Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Little House Color Fun

Let's have some more fun with color. 
If you have a design you like you can redo it using different color combinations and producing a very different scene.
The original sketch was done many years ago as I sat in a cemetery and gazed past the cemetery at this alone little house surrounded by some very tall trees.  I drew a sketch on a random piece of paper that happened to be in the car.
Original sketch


"Little House Morning" 
Sometimes I misspell the word "morning" as "mourning" but the little house looks too happy to be in mourning. 
For this next one, I just wanted to use opposite color on the color wheel (Blue the opposite of orange) and as I worked on it the meaning became clear - a nocturnal scene.
"Little House - Nighttime"
Three is more interesting than two so for the 3rd drawing I decided to add more trees and surround the little house with warm fall colors.
"Little House Fall"

No comments:

Post a Comment